Remote Proofreader / Content Author for online French courses - Berlin - AllemagneLingoda GmbH - 14/12/2016
Domaine : Multimédia - Infographie
Référence : Content Author - Didactics
We are looking for flexible, creative freelancers to join our didactics team working 20-40h per week as we work to create engaging and interactive pedagogical materials for students learning German, English, French or Spanish online.
What will you be doing?
- Creating the content for activities in the learning materials for learners of French from levels A1 to C2
- Reviewing and proofreading the creations of other content editors
Who are we looking for?
- You have DAEFLE or equivalent
- Your French is at least at a C1/C2 proficiency or native speaker
- Your English is at least at a C1/C2 proficiency
- You have at least 1 year experience in teaching languages.
- You’re passionate about learning and teaching foreign languages
- You have excellent computer skills (especially PowerPoint)
- Having experience in proofreading and translation is a plus
- You have the latest PowerPoint Version to work with
What do we offer to you?
- Flexible working schedule (20h - 40h per week)
- The possibility of working remotely
- Challenging projects and tasks
- A remuneration of 13 €/hour (if you’re based in France or Belgium)
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter)
- We are also looking for Content Authors for English, Spanish, and German.
Télétravail : Possible
Compétences : PowerPoint Professeur de français Didactique Langues English Anglais
- Ajouter au favoris
- Signaler cette page